Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Staycation Day #2


Today was another good day. We cheated a little bit and sent M to daycare. I figured if I could have a little less chaos for some of our activities today, I would take advantage. The twins were told to say nothing to M about our plans and the drop off went rather smoothly.

We started our day at a local bounce house play ground for the kids. I met up with a friend who I haven't seen in ages. It was great to sit and have some adult time while the kids ran crazy around us. I need to try and work harder at this, since it seems to do so much for my mood. After two hours of kid frenzy I took the twins to their favorite place for meals...Subway. They both ate an entire 6" sub, a cookie and a drink. Help me when they become teenagers and I have to buy groceries to keep them all satisfied.

We then headed to complete our back to school shopping. Except for shoes for S, I believe we have everything we need. I don't even want to think about how many $100's I've spent in the last week in clothes, shoes and supplies. It would cause me too much pain. I can't even begin to think of how much more it will cost when child #3 is added to the mix. Thank goodness for three paydays in August!!

We ended the night at a community organized Night Out to Play. We joined some friends at the local park and played for about 90 minutes. There were firetrucks and police cars and had we stayed, a movie to be played in the soccer field.




0 comments on "Staycation Day #2"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates