Saturday, September 10, 2011

I am Surrounded by F'in Idiots....Part II


I have written a bunch about how immature and irresponsible my sister is. She just never grew up. After 'graduating' high school with a 1.9 GPA and then never going to college she never really even got a job. She goes from home to home until that person is tired of her living off them and she moves on. Awhile ago I discovered that she had conned a man out of over $3000 claiming to have a child and having no money for xyz. In exchange for him sending her money, she sent him naked pictures of herself. If I found out about this one guy, I wonder how many others there are.

Well she has also had her share of relationships. About 3 years ago she met an NFL player in a club and since has been 'bouncing' around pro/college athletes. She had been with two Panthers, a Spur and two college players that I am aware of. W, is a college player who she has been off and on with the most.

For probably the last year they have been 'seeing' each other. He is never in the same town she is, so it's more like they hang out for a few days, talk for a few weeks, break-up and then restart the cycle. In early summer they broke up for good because he cheated on my sister and supposedly got his ex-girlfriend pregnant. I'm sure J was no angel but this is the version she told. She then started going out with another college player who was in the draft.

At this point I will include that my mom never has a problem with this behavior and actually encourages it. Whomever J is with, she talks about marriage and babies within the first few weeks of the relationship. It's actually quite odd and concerning that my mom would do this. It's so weird and contrary to the way I remember her being when I was a child. Why on earth would she encourage such irresponsible and erratic behavior in someone who obviously has no moral compass or direction of her own.

So this summer when she was with D my mom went on and on about how they should get married (in total I think the relationship lasted 6 weeks to give you perspective). She even posted something about a June wedding on her FB page and many people actually thought J had become engaged!

Well about 6 weeks into their relationship...guess who gets signed to the NFL? Yep, W. So suddenly W is fine, he did nothing wrong and J dumps D like a hot potato and suddenly LOVES W again. Apparently W is dumb as a box of rocks for not realizing that the only reason J went back with him is because he now has a contract with $$$$. And my mom is 100% fully on board with W now.

This all occured about 2-3 weeks ago. Fast forward to this weekend. J goes to visit W with my mom who is uber impressed with the hotel and other 'material' things he provides for them while they visit. On their way back, the two of them call me and asked me if I had any more ovulation tests left because J is moving in with W and they are going to try and get pregnant!

WTF???

So yes...my mom is totally encouraging and supporting my 21yo sister who has never had a job, responsibilities or quite honestly can wipe her own ass without help to have a baby with someone she has never spent more than a few consecutive days with at a time, and who she has only been back with for a few weeks. I don't even allow J to watch my kids because she has shown multiple times that she can't handle it.

I told my mom that I absolutely did not want to ever hear about this horrible, selfish, asinine plan again and I hung up on them. I literally am at a loss at how my sister could possibly be doing this, and how my mother could be okay with it. I don't know if they think that since W will have $$$ it won't matter if it doesn't work because then J will always get the support? I have no clue. Regardless of the reason the outcome will only be tragic. A child born to two people who have no idea what commitment or responsibility is who is being used as some sort of pawn in a game. My prediction is that if this does happen, my mom will be paying for it big time. Because unless W continues to do well and J can afford a nanny...my mom will be the one who gets to raise this baby.

1 comments on "I am Surrounded by F'in Idiots....Part II"

tripntwinmom on September 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM said...

All I can do is shake my head in disgust....:(

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates