Monday, April 30, 2012

Not Much Excitement


Nothing much going on here except the everyday chaos of life with three kids.

We are getting into the home stretch with the last few weeks of school and all the activities that brings. The kids as usual have a million birthday parties each weekend and then throw in some playdates here and there...well it makes for a non-stop weekend.

The twins start swimming lessons this weekend. I am hoping they will enjoy them and get more comfortable in the water. My hopes is to be able to continue the lessons until they are confident swimmers. I need to start M in lessons too when he reaches the age that I don't have to go in with him.

I am doing fairly well. Still tired all the time, which sucks, but it's starting to become my new norm. I won another Nursing recognition (maybe I already mentioned that) which was nice. I am a little bummed out because my boss of twelve years, someone who I deeply respect and love to work under is leaving for bigger and better things. She deserves the new position more than I can express, but I am totally mourning her loss and the potential implications for my job depending on the person who takes her place.

I am encouraged by my budgeting so far this year. I haven't used my credit card this year at all. I am paying everything I need to, including unexpected medical bills and extra things like swimming lessons and summer camps. I have even been able to squirrel away some money for my car insurance payment that will be due in July. I am slowly paying off my existing debt, but I am encouraged with the progress I have made so far.

My weight...well that's another story. I need to get working on that next. Maybe in a few years I can be my goal weight and out of debt...wow...what would that be like?

2 comments on "Not Much Excitement"

Unknown on August 15, 2012 at 6:44 PM said...

Boucle d'oreille chanel soldes
Boucle d'oreille juicy couture soldes
Boucle d'oreille louis vuitton soldes
Boucle d'oreille tiffany soldes
Boucle d'oreille vivienne westwood soldes
Boucle sac louis vuitton
Bracelet chanel
Bracelet juicy
Bracelet Links
Bracelet louis vuitton
Bracelet Vivienne
Collier chanel
Collier juicy
Collier louis vuitton
Collier Vivienne
Lunettes de soleil
Lunettes de soleil chanel
lunettes de soleil dolce gabbana
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil ray ban
Porte cles chanel
Porte cles louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
Sac a mains
Sac a main prada
sac burberry
Sac Chanel
Sac Dior
Sac Guess
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Accessoires louis vuitton

ba san on August 28, 2012 at 12:04 AM said...


A few me personally, that I usually equal your beamy cerise prophylactic eyelash considering that it style which means that scintillating not to mention dynamical. Yet, accountant los angels mainly makers these particular simply because Fendi Traveler Jimmy Choo Handbag as well as trendy Jimmy Choo Outlet at the same time designer wallets and Jimmy choo bag that happens to be hugely well-liked and find the impression with turning you in to the belle within the softball.link:www.jimmychoobagssales.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates