Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Where Did the Time Go....


How is it that I get so behind with updating this blog!? A lot has happened in the last few weeks...let me catch you up.

First, the iPhone. I was able to get another one. My sister, who I have mentioned before as being very pretty with guys bowing down to her feet, tweeting looking for a Verizon phone. Well...someone gave her a BRAND NEW in box Droid Razr. Then, I guess some of her good luck rubbed off on me and I was able to find someone who wanted to trade their iPhone for a droid...so in the end, it worked out :)

Second, I had a follow up with my Neuro Doc which was overall uneventful. Neurologically I am fine. No causes for concern. Lab work was good too. I am constantly tired, so he wants me to have a sleep study, which I have still yet to schedule and finally I had to step on a scale for the first time in a long time. I don't have much of a comment for that except to say that something needs to change soon...real soon.

Third, M has started OT. I am still a little miffed that he qualified and was ticked off a little further when the therapist said one of my goals needed to be getting him to sleep in his own bed. Not that this isn't a great goal, but what business of it is hers where my child sleeps?

And lastly, we took a great little vacation to visit family in Florida. For that...I will write a separate post :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates