Thursday, May 10, 2012

Not Too Often I Like a Pic...


It's not too often I am willing to go in front of the camera. I hate my picture being taken. Maybe if I wasn't so damned overweight I wouldn't protest too much. Tonight I was all made up. It was a special banquet for work so that meant make up and a semi-cute outfit. The pictures not perfect, but it's one of the best ones I've seen recently. So...since I rarely share what I look like, I figured I better take advantage of it. Take it all in people, it may be years before you see me again :0)


10 comments on "Not Too Often I Like a Pic..."

tripntwinmom on May 11, 2012 at 8:07 AM said...

LOVE it! :) You go girl!!! CONGRATS again!!!! :) You so deserve all of the rewards you are getting. It is so nice to see someone who really works hard reap something from that work... :) Love ya!!!

B. Radom on June 20, 2012 at 1:50 PM said...

I hate having my picture taken too...
It's hard to know when to smile and the smile almost always looks fake

HopeFedina on July 1, 2012 at 3:55 AM said...

Although you are saying to be in overweight you have beatiful and very expressive eyes!Ciao!

Unknown on August 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ba san on August 27, 2012 at 11:55 PM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Autism Blog on November 19, 2012 at 7:08 AM said...

I am always the picture taker, and very few shots of me. Don't care for my smile and of course the double or triple chin.
Your shot looks nice!

Ron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown on April 3, 2013 at 2:04 PM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vuhelp.net on May 2, 2013 at 7:26 AM said...

Nice blogger

Wedding sarees on May 9, 2013 at 12:57 AM said...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates