Monday, May 27, 2013

I'm Baa-aack


Holy F'in $#!T

It's been a year since I've posted. I came to this site often to write out some thoughts or feelings, but usually I found them to be more negative then positive, so I made myself stay away. I have so much going on in my life right now...while at the same time...absolutely nothing ;0)

I think I am going to try and restart this. I know I won't blog daily...maybe I can strive for weekly. Later tonight...once all the little monsters are in bed, I will post again, maybe giving you a month to month recap of what has been happening in my crazy little life. I imagine I have lost most of my original blog followers, but maybe I'll pick up some new ones.

Welcome back to the blogger world Me. I hope I stick around.

0 comments on "I'm Baa-aack"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates