Monday, May 27, 2013

July 2012


I can't believe I missed out on the opportunity to blog about our annual visit from the P family! This annual visit gets more and more exciting each year. As the kids grow up and can really appreciate on another, it gets more enjoyable to see the interactions between them all. The girls, K & B, love to challenge on another for 'top girl status' and the boys just seem to have fun playing. Of course we went on many adventures and even caught up with another SMBC from Canada :0)

This month also marked a huge milestone....M gave up his soother!! I know, about time right!? I had decided that I wasn't going to buy any more and when his supply ran out, that would be it. During the P visit, we were at the mall and M got frustrated with me. In response he took his soother and threw it...right into a mall trash can. I told him he threw it out and we walked away...and that was the end of sue-a (M's pronunciation)
 

0 comments on "July 2012"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates