Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Decmber 20th - The Big Event


On December 20th, we had our "Christmas Day". We were heading to Florida and I didn't have to room to lug all the presents with us, so we just moved the festivites up a few days.

It was a great day. A late lunch with BY's and then a night time present fest. I made a sad realization. My kids are beyond spoiled and I can't start buying for Christmas any sooner then November from now on. I realized that since I bought a little here and there, that little bit added up to a ton of crap! I spent way more than I should have, and the twins had way too much stuff. I actually took about half of it away and put it back in my closet for later in the year when they need some fresh toys.

K got her one and only request - a purple purse. The kid is such a girly-girl I can't stand it. They both got bikes, which were a big hit. S liked many of his toys but his favorites were probably his Pixter and Remote Helicopter.

I took over 200 pictures! So I am only including three below which get the main points across :)

1 comments on "Decmber 20th - The Big Event"

tripntwinmom on January 3, 2009 at 5:31 AM said...

Yup...Spoiled, but oh so happy! Heck, they are only young once and do it while you can, right?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates