Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Things Are Going Well...


I finished my semester for school. I am adding an additional class because the semester doesn't officially end until September 30th and I shouldn't waste the time. It also doesn't add additional cost so it would be dumb not to do it.

The twins are doing well. I miss them terrible all week and then within an hour of them getting home I want to send them back :0P Next week I am taking the week off work. I can't wait!! Not only do I escape work for 9 whole days...but I will have all the kids with me and we are planning some fun things.

My other adventure is going better. I gave up and walked away from my first attempt which was only a source of negative feelings and insecurities. My second attempt, although still fresh, is going much better :0) Maybe, if things continue to look up, I'll actually share details :0)

I'm going to try and remember to blog next week sharing our daily adventures. Be on the look out!

0 comments on "Things Are Going Well..."

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates