Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Guess I Should Update...


With the fact that absolutely nothing has happened :(

I went for the membrane stripping on Thursday. Painful but not horrible. Felt crampy and a little sore that day...but nothing much. Before she even did the procedure I was 4cm dilated, 80% effaced, head was fully engaged and my membrane were bulging. My midwife felt like I would go into labor soon regardless of what she did. Well, here it is 3 days later and I'm still waiting.

I have gone shopping. I have taken EPO. I am doing everything I can imagine. This child needs to be born before I go crazy.

My next appointment is Thursday but I might try and call tomorrow and see if I can move it up to at least Wednesday.

Any suggestions?? I will try anything!!!

2 comments on "I Guess I Should Update..."

3dsgifts-n-things on December 6, 2009 at 10:00 AM said...

merry christmas bloogers
Last message received on 12/6/2009 at 12:50 PM
joey: Christmas is coming fast, with this economy it will be no blast, shopping, not saving, going broke,
all this grief you feel like your going to choke
stop into the store and what do ya know
you can save year around so go santa go all the grief
has come to pass 3dsgifts for all!!!
this economy wont last take a jingle and find your change
buy all your gifts this year with santa and 3dsgifts.com behind the reigns.
merry christmas bloogers

Unknown on December 7, 2009 at 11:07 AM said...

sending u fast labor wishes!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates