Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Last Belly Shot



Here it is. Hopefully there will be no further opportunities for another shot. I am hoping and wishing that this Thursday will be successful and that Max will make his arrival that day or soon after.
On a kind of positive note I have been super crampy today with lots of cervical pressure and pain with a dull back ache. These, I'm told are all good signs for impending labor. So...if I don't go on my own, at least I am hoping that my body will be ready and compliant for this Thursday!!
I should have my laptop with me, so if I have the energy, I will try to update here when he arrives. I'm really hoping that I won't need to post anything from now until his arrival.

0 comments on "Last Belly Shot"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates