Friday, November 27, 2009

37 Weeks


I have made it. Max can come any time now and be considered a full term infant...and I encourage him to do so.

I am so tired, sore and worn out. When it comes to this stage of pregnancy, I am a wimp. I am a horrible mother when it comes to pregnancy, but I think a pretty good one when the baby gets here :)

I am pretty sure today was my last day of work. I am too sore and tired to continue and honestly I'm of little value right now. As long as Max comes next week, I won't regret going out now.

I am holding on hope that Thursday will be end of this pregnancy and that I will have a little baby in my arms. I must just keep focusing on that.

0 comments on "37 Weeks"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates