Friday, November 20, 2009

36 Weeks


The magical 36 weeks. I am finally there!

This past week has been another long week with uncertainty and waiting, but Max really was were he needed to be - inside growing :) I still have days with hours of contractions and anxiety over whether the 'big event' may be near. The waiting sucks but I know it won't last forever.

Thursday my work had a baby shower for me. It was very nice with co-workers floating in and out, yummy food and of course generous gifts. I think I have everything I need for the little man now all I need to do is unpack and organize it all. My thank you cards have finally shipped, so maybe those will come in before Max is born and I will have time to send them all out.

Today was a little extra uncomfortable. Whatever position Max is in, resulted in intense shooting pain down my belly and into my pelvis. OUCH! Hopefully he will decide to shift soon and give his poor mama a break.

This weekend will be fairly low key. Tomorrow I am going to a Holiday Bazaar and hoping to finish my shopping. Other than that...no plans! Then I think my dad will be coming this weekend and staying the week which will be VERY NICE. Doctors appointment, which includes an US on Monday and then our typical busy Tuesday.

One more week of living day to day....but the end is near.

0 comments on "36 Weeks"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates