Monday, November 23, 2009

Today's Appointment


Well, today was a mixed bag. No real news but maybe a plan?

My cervix, despite the pain and pressure, is the same. 2cm. Max's head has come down some more though, so that's good. She checked to see if I was leaking any amniotic fluid, based on some things lately, and I'm not. So that's good...I guess. I had another US. Max is still head down and well engaged but OMG...in 4 weeks he has put on over 2lbs! Neither I nor the midwife expected that. He is now approximately 7lbs 4oz.

I checked out fine. BP good, urine good, weight - actually lost 5lbs.

So our plan...my next appointment was made for next Thursday, December 3rd. If everything looks okay she will strip my membranes and be more active with trying to bring on labor. The concern is now that Max is growing quickly and I don't want a 10lbs baby!!


So, while I still hope that my three days of working on the unit this week will bring on labor, it looks like late next week may be the 'end'.

1 comments on "Today's Appointment"

tripntwinmom on November 23, 2009 at 3:49 PM said...

LOVE that second picture. He is just precious!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates