Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shower Today


Today I had my first shower. It was a lovely gathering of friends. Max got some great gifts. Some new outfits, diapers, toys and other essentials. A friend even gave me 4 hours to my favorite drop in childcare place for the twins. I also received the Space Saver Highchair I had wanted and some other great mom made gifts.

The food and company was great, but special mention needs to be given to the cake and cupcake tower. It was adorable! I cute cake with puppy and pacifier along with a bunch of cupcakes adorned with other baby items. Not only was it super cute, but tasted great! I will definitely keep this baker in mind for future events of mine :0)

K initially wanted to open all of Max's presents but the novelty quickly wore off. The twins did have fun though playing with a few other children who were there and adding to their earlier suger binge with more brownies and cake.
This shower has reminded me of all the things I need to get done in the next four weeks to ensure that we are all ready for his arrival. I think tonight before bed I'll start making my list and then work at crossing things off.

1 comments on "Shower Today"

tripntwinmom on November 2, 2009 at 4:45 PM said...

Yippee! I am so glad that someone did that for you. :)

AWESOME cake!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates