Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Appointment Today


Pretty un-exciting.

My midwife chose not to check my cervix again since she just checked it last week. She said based on my history of walking around dilated for several weeks with the twins, one week wasn't going to make a huge difference. I don't disagree with her, but it would have been semi-nice to know where I stood.

My blood pressure and urine were fine. Platelets dropped again, but still aren't at any dangerous level (143) so I'm happy with that. Weight was actually down a pound or two.

My midwife thinks I will deliver between 37 and 38 weeks which is good for Max, and I guess I can put up with two more weeks of this. This week at work I am out of staffing which is great, but next week, being a holiday week, I am back on the floor which will be VERY difficult. Who knows, maybe this is what will put me into labor - I honestly wouldn't be surprised! After this Friday (36 weeks) I will be okay if he comes. I know 36 weeks is still early yet, but any major issues should be avoided by this mark.

If you go by some current theories of my friends, Max will be born on Thanksgiving since the twins were born on Valentines Day. This will put me just under 37 weeks. I'll take it!

0 comments on "Another Appointment Today"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates