Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hoping this is just a Fluke


The last 24 hours has been miserable. I woke up early this morning, around 4am, with intense abdominal pain. It lasted for about 2 hours. I almost called my midwife, but I knew it wasn't contractions and rather just pain and I must have fallen back asleep about 6am.

I woke up with the alarm at eight and realized I was once again in pain. Within the hour I was throwing up food I had the night before for dinner. Since then, I have not vomited again, nor have I had the intense pain, but my gosh, everything that goes into my mouth makes me nauseous. I haven't taken any meds because this feels more mechanical than hormonal. It feels like my stomach or intestines are so compressed that nothing is moving through.

Hoping this is just a short lived thing. I guess it really even could be a stomach virus. I am hoping for the first thing because if it is a virus, only a matter of time before the twins start with it.

0 comments on "Hoping this is just a Fluke"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates