Wednesday, November 11, 2009

An Interesting Day


Today has been a little nerve wracking. It has been spent pretty uncomfortably with constant cramping, frequent contractions and nausea. I feel bad and I cant help but feel like labor might be near (although I've never been in labor so I don't really have anything to base that on).

**And TMI Alert**
This evening when going to the bathroom, I found that I also had bright red, bloody discharge.

I would really like Max to stay put a little longer. I will be 35 weeks this Friday but that still makes me nervous. I would much rather he stick around until at least 36 weeks. The last thing I want is leaving a baby in the NICU when I go home.

0 comments on "An Interesting Day"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates