Friday, November 6, 2009

34 Weeks


Well the complaints are still the same, so I will skip those.

Max is still a moving and a shaking. He is now at the size that I think I know what body parts are poking me where and he is a very active little boy. His knees sit right about at my belly button and I often have these weird bulges on my belly in that area. Yesterday people at work were laughing because you could just see the waves of movement across my belly. I can honestly say, this will be the one and only thing I will miss about being pregnant.

I got an unexpected gift today when work called at 5:45am and said I wasn't needed to I could take the day off - YAH! Since my babysitter was paid for, I slept in until 10am and then ran around taking care of some errands that I wanted to do this weekend. I was able to finish getting all three kids their holiday outfits (now all I need are matching pj's), a birthday card for a party tomorrow, the last two Hallmark Ornaments I wanted and even some dirt cheap Halloween costumes for the kids to play dress up in. All that and I was even able to get back home in time to let the sitter go 2 hours early and lay down for a nap with the twins. (yes, I napped even though I slept in until 10am)

This weekend we have a birthday party and a brunch to attend. Next week will be pure HELL as I have a million things scheduled to do. This was partially intentional to get everything done as early in the month as possible so that I could rest for the rest of November, but I'm now thinking I wasn't too bright to do it.

I will probably try to update Monday as I have a doc's appointment and a maternity shoot that day...but with also a full day of work and a twins mom meeting that night...I'm making no guarantees :)

0 comments on "34 Weeks"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates