Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun!


Today we had a busy, but pretty good day.

It started with our twin groups Trunk or Treat. Although it was kinda drizzly the whole time, the kids had fun playing games, riding power wheels and playing with friends. They collected a bunch of loot and used up a bunch of energy which lead to the wonderful nap we had when we got home.


My sister then took them out Trick or Treating in the neighborhood. I have never done this so it was their first time. They had a blast, of course, and added substantially to their candy haul. The twins then gorged on their candy for an hour or so when I halted the binge. They of course were bouncing off the walls, but I was still able to get them to bed on time.
Tomorrow is my first baby shower :) I look forward to seeing everyone and getting the chance to celebrate Max. I will try to post and upload some pics tomorrow :)

0 comments on "Halloween Fun!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates