Thursday, October 22, 2009

32 Weeks



I am posting my weekly update a day early because I doubt I will get the chance tomorrow.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the 8th month. I am so happy to be this far and although this pregnancy hasn't been near as horrible as my last one, I am more than happy to be nearing the end.

There isn't much to update. I will have my 32 week check up and US on Monday so hopefully I'll have some good updates and pictures. I am still a little worried about my platelet level, so hopefully she'll draw some labs as well.

Max is moving plenty and I think the little bugger turned back to feet down a day or two ago, however I am pretty sure he's back to head down. The twins are ready for their brother to be here, although I'm sure they don't have a real sense of what that really means.

Tomorrow I have day one of my required birthing class. I really don't want to take this, as I'm not sure how much it will really help, but I am required to take it if I want insurance to pay for my delivery. A good friend of mine will join me tomorrow night and all day Saturday, so at least I will have someone to talk to some.

0 comments on "32 Weeks"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates