Monday, October 26, 2009

Good Appointment Today


I had my 32 week appointment this afternoon. Everything went well.

I had another US and Max looks great. His weight is up to 4lbs 10oz and he was moving like crazy! Of course he was facing my back again! so no great facial snapshots. He remains head down which is great.

My BP is good. I didn't gain any weight the last 2 weeks and my urine is clear. Still have swollen feet but it hasn't progressed any, or gotten any worse. I expressed some of my concern with bruising so my midwife drew another platelet count which actually came back a little higher. I guess I was just noticing things that maybe were there all along, I just wasn't paying attention.

I will have another 'check up' in two weeks and then a final US and full exam two weeks after that. My midwife says that at the 36 week mark we can finalize our plans...re-check platelets...and check my cervix to make an educated guess about when labor will occur. Since I started dilating and effacing at 32 weeks with the twins, she guesses I won't make it past 38 weeks...and that is fine by me :)

0 comments on "Good Appointment Today"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates