Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Love this Weather!


I am someone who is always hot. Even when everyone else is cold, I could be sweating it out. Well pregnancy has made this 10x worse!

The summers in Canada were always too hot for me and they only lasted a few months. Here, they are unbearable! From May through September hot, hot, hot. I don't leave the house unless I have to. I have been told that MS makes this worse...who knows. I just know I don't like the heat.

But in the last week or so we have seen weather in the 70's. Nice. I left the front door open for awhile this morning to try and air out the house. Definitely something I will do again next weekend. Now as nice as it is...it still creeps into the 80's by the afternoon. I am hoping in a few weeks we get the 60's/70's weather all day :) Of course, sadly it will only be a short time before the colder weather gets here, but in my experience, it's always easier to warm up...but near impossible to cool down.

1 comments on "I Love this Weather!"

tripntwinmom on October 11, 2009 at 8:58 PM said...

I am right there with you!

This weekend, we had highs in the 60s both days! That is unheard of for Houston. I do not think that I have heard my A/C go off all weeked.

Thank you! Now, that will go away fr us, but it is nice to have the break on occasion....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates