Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mostly Done


I am pretty much done with the nursery. I have a few things here and there but I am happy with where we are at. I am trying to sell or eBay several items that I have found when cleaning out the closets in the nursery. Since this is the twins old room, there are lots of their items still hanging around. I have found a ton of girls clothes with tags still attached. I will be working on getting those gone...maybe even get some spending money :)


The kids had a birthday party today. October is a busy month. Every Saturday we have a birthday party or Halloween party to attend. There are lots of appointments and other things too. I hope the business translates to a quick October and 4 more pregnancy weeks out of the way.

As of right now I am 8 weeks to term (37weeks) and 8 weeks sounds do-able. So that's what I keep telling myself. Just 8 more weeks! :)

0 comments on "Mostly Done"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates