Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am Not an Idiot


Actually, for the most part, I think I am a rather smart, educated person who has some knowledge about the world around me.

So why am I pissed. Well, there are women I know who choose not to vax themselves or their children AT ALL. Fine. You do whatever you think is best for you and your family. The problem is, they don't stop there. They think it's their job to educate us idiots who inject these horrible substances into our bodies. They need to constantly remind us how freaking superior they are because they live a natural life. They need to make me feel like I am injecting pure poison into my children and my unborn fetus. I guess if they do this over and over again I will give into their way of thinking and stop?

So again, what you do with your life and your children is your business, but don't make it your life's work to push your crap on me. I don't feel it necessary to defend and push my thoughts on them, but then again I am fine and comfortable with what I have chosen. Maybe they are the ones with the insecurities??

Either way...shut up. I don't want to hear it anymore!

4 comments on "I am Not an Idiot"

Lori on September 29, 2009 at 8:01 PM said...

Preach it, sister! We have a no-vax member of the family and while it has mostly been respectful non-discussion that person can't see the danger their own children are in and the risk they put the rest of society in. But those on a mission? I agree. Give it a rest, already!

tripntwinmom on September 30, 2009 at 4:20 PM said...

I will chime in with BOTH of you! Shut the hell up!!!! The sad thing is that NONE of these people realize that, unless they plan on keeping their children at home in a bubble, they are putting THEIR OWN kids in more danger then we are by vaccing ours!!! Many children DIED from these very diseases that we are vaccing our kids from or have they so quickly forgotten that?? Why do they think that FDR was in a frickin wheelchair? Hmmmm, let me think? That would be from Polio which is still going around in third world countries and since the US has so many flipping immigrants that we LOVE to HOST and give FREE MEALS and INSURANCE to, you are putting your OWN child at risk. IDIOT!!!!

OK...Off my soapbox now....

Sorry that you had to deal with one of THOSE idiots. I CANNOT stand them. Sad thing is that they usually have LOTS of kids and LOVE to share their beliefs with everyone else...

t on October 1, 2009 at 9:10 PM said...

I totally agree although I can't say I've ever run into anyone personally who has not vaxxed. In fact my daycare would not even take my kids unless they were vacced (spelling?) and the state checks her reports annually to see that all the kids are. Could it be a state by state issue I wonder? No daycare ctr would take a kid without updated records here b/c they could infect other kids.

Ellie on October 2, 2009 at 1:29 AM said...

Those people should visit an old graveyard, full of graves for children who died of the measles etc. Or read the inscription in the BFG - to Roald Dahl's daughter who died of the measles - so sad...:(.

All very well but they put other kids at risk, especially babies who are too young to have been vaccinated...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates