Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wish Me Luck!


Tomorrow afternoon I have my 28 week appointment. I will have another US, all my blood work, including glucose screen, and will use this appointment to ask some important questions.

As far as the US goes I'm hoping Max cooperates! I am now far enough along that I should be able to get some really good 4D US pics. But, the last two times I've had an US, his face has been facing my back thus making it impossible to see any detail regarding his face.

Most of my blood work should be fine. I think I may be a little anemic. I tend to be this way when I'm not pregnant so I'm more at risk for this pregnant. Fatigue has really picked up again. Of course this could just be the third trimester, but I'll be curious to see what my hemoglobin is. I am worried about my glucose screen. Not sure why as I avoided it with the twins, but this pregnancy has been very different (other than the nausea). I know that with my weight, I am set up for pregnancy induced diabetes so maybe that's why. I guess tomorrow afternoon I will know whether or not I am worried for nothing.

Then I just need to ask some general questions. More questions about the H1N1 vax, probably discharge time after delivery for a complication free delivery, and what is in store for the upcoming 12 weeks.

I will update tomorrow after my appointment, hopefully with good news and good pics!

0 comments on "Wish Me Luck!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates