Monday, September 21, 2009

Painting...Check!


Yep, that's right. The nursery is finally done. Well as far as paint goes :-) Now I just have everything else to do. Tomorrow I will start putting up the window treatments and some of the wall hangings. My sister is going to come over on Wednesday and help me move some of the furniture around. Maybe by the end of next week I will be able to post some pics of my Little Guy's new room.

It's kind of surreal. With my weight I am thinking I will probably run into some issues near the end of my pregnancy and need to deliver prior to 40 weeks. Since full term is 37 weeks, I figure any time after then is fair game. With me being 27.5 weeks pregnant, that means Max could potentially be here in less than 10 weeks! While this is very exciting, it also makes me realize how unprepared I am!

My biggest problem with getting stuff done right now is my lack of energy and soreness. I did great to get the nursery painted, but now I look at everything else that needs to be done, and I want to go lay down - LOL. My goal is to have the nursery and major things done by 30 weeks. That gives me about 2.5 weeks to work on it!

0 comments on "Painting...Check!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates