Friday, September 25, 2009

28 weeks!!!


I am there. Yipee!

I don't know why, but I have had an ominous feeling about this pregnancy from the beginning that I never experience with the twins. Well as of today I have reached that milestone where if Max were born now, it would be highly likely that we would have a positive outcome. I can now relax a little and know that we have made it past the critical time.

Of course I hope Max sticks around for at least 9 more weeks. That would bring him to full term, and quite honestly he can vacate ANY time after that. I am looking forward to his arrival and can't wait to meet my little man. His room is still being worked on, but I love just walking in there and looking around. Soon, very soon, there will be a little bundle living in there. I can hardly wait!

1 comments on "28 weeks!!!"

tripntwinmom on September 25, 2009 at 5:55 PM said...

Yippee! This is the time that I left the hospital officially on bedrest with my triplets...We hung on for 6.3 more weeks and well, you know the rest!!!

You are doing great! Your little man will be here before you know it!!!I cannot wait to "meet" him either. I feel so privileged to have been able to see him when I did...:) A sneak peak you might say!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates