Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fun at the Fair


Today we went to the annual Carousel Festival. We went last year and had a great time, but I was leery of going this time due to my pregnancy and never ending battle with fatigue.

Well when we woke up, the weather was cool and cloudy (PERFECT!) so I decided to suck it up and take the kids. In the end I was glad I did. The kids had such a great time. They got to ride many rides including trains, boats and planes. They both were able to get their faces painting and then have some jumping fun on an inflatable or two. We even got to sample some yummy funnel cake :-)

Just as we got their, the twins also had their hand prints taken for a pottery company to then turn them into personalized plates with reindeer on them. I will try my best to post pics of those when they are ready for pick up.

0 comments on "Fun at the Fair"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates