Monday, September 28, 2009

Today Appointment


First and most importantly I passed my glucose screening - Yeah! My hemoglobin is good but oddly my platelets are a little low. I did this with the twins too. Apparently some women develop an immune response to pregnancy which results in decreased platelets. Mine so far are low but fine (149) I know they got down into the 80's with the twins. I'm really not concerned right now because bleeding problems don't become significant until they're under 50 and really, even lower than that. We will re-check the level at 36 weeks unless I have issues before then.

Max is head down, however this changes hourly, and weighs about 3lbs! Blood pressure, urine, amniotic levels all good. So great visit overall. Didn't get any great 3D pics, but I will include what I received.

Now on the every two week visit with every four week US plan. We talked a little about my birth plan - yippee that means its getting closer! - and discussed H1N1 again. Honestly I change my mind daily on what I want to do. Anyway...here's the pics...enjoy!

0 comments on "Today Appointment"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates