Monday, September 28, 2009

Another H1N1 Rant!


I hate how this H1N1 has everyone in a panic and stupid decisions are being made.

The hospital where I will deliver is now banning all people 18 and under from their facility for the flu season. Yep, this means that when I deliver, my mom won't be able to come visit with the twins, or really visit at all, because she will be watching the twins. How freaking ridiculous is that!? I feel bad for the twins because of course I've been talking up coming to see me and Max at the hospital when he's born. Also, they were both signed up for a Big Brother/Big Sister Class which they have also cancelled.

If I have a complication free delivery I will be going home ASAP. I will not sit around in a hospital that doesn't allow my family to be with me at a time like that. And, if my doc could deliver there, I would totally switch my delivery to a neighbouring hospital. They are being a little more realistic and posted a guard at the entrance. Every person who enters has to wash their hands with the alcohol gel, and if they appear sick, are turned away. This makes much more sense to me. All I can hope is by the time I deliver they have changed their mind. Although unlikely, it is possible because there is HUGE public outrage about this right now. Women who are close to delivery are actually switching docs to birth at the other hospital.

They should know better then to piss off pregnant women!

0 comments on "Another H1N1 Rant!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates