Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sleep


Or lack there of.

Why is it so elusive during the times you need it most?

I remember this with the twins, although I think it was much later in the pregnancy. The last three nights I went to bed early, or at least for me early which was about 10:30pm. I woke up more tired then when I laid down. The first two nights there was really no reason for it. Last night it was probably the fact that I was sharing my full size bed with two wriggling toddlers.

You know, it's really not fair that your body does this to you. I mean I know in 14 short weeks I will have an infant that wakes me every 2-3 hours anyway, so some say this prepares you for it. But I believe it's this last 14 weeks when you should be able to get the sleep of your life. Store up all that sleep and energy for the months of deprivation that is coming.

Anyway, that's my rant for this evening :) Tomorrow is a busy day. A baby shower that I semi-organized; grocery shopping and maybe, if I'm lucky...a nap!

0 comments on "Sleep"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates