Thursday, September 10, 2009

99 Days


Yep, that's how many days I have left being pregnant :) I have hit the double digits and I am hoping those 99 days fly by. I doubt they will, but I will keep hoping.

Another great milestone...4 weeks. That's how long it's been since I have been routinely taking my nausea meds. I no longer roll over in the morning and pop a Zofran before I even open my eyes. Instead, 3 or 4 times a week, I take a dose because of some queasiness that comes over me. It's been almost as long since I have vomited and although I never feel 100% as far as nausea is concerned, I feel so much better than I ever thought was possible.

Swelling is better too. I am trying to keep my feet elevated, but also watch the amount of salt in my diet. I'm sooooooo not a salt eater. In fact, I lived in this house for almost a year before I even bought a salt shaker and that was because my mother ordered me to when she came and cooked for Thanksgiving. But man! With this pregnancy, most of what I crave is high salt food. Popcorn, french fries, pickles. Yum!

My SPD still sucks, but quite honestly I know that pain will not go away until shortly after delivery, so I have just learned to suck it up. I'm sure in the next 14 weeks I will start experiencing even more fun pregnancy 'joys' but I'm up for them. As long as this nausea stays away...I am up for anything.

0 comments on "99 Days"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates