Thursday, October 29, 2009

33 Weeks....A Total Bitch and Moan Post


Warning...the following post is full of pitiful whining and bitching...you've been warned.

Sleep - I am so friggin tired. I feel like I can't do this anymore. I get maybe 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night but of course not consecutively. I wake up constantly. I can't sleep in a bed...I can't sleep in the chair. On days I am home I compensate by lounging around the house all day and forcing the twins to take a nap. On days I work it's PURE HELL. I am always behind and exhausted at work and then I come home and I'm a zombie.

Work - I think there should be a law that women beyond 30 weeks of pregnancy shouldn't have to work. It's torture. I want to spend as much time as I can with Max after he born which means I have to force myself to work now. I spend my shift running up and down halls, tending to the sick and needy all the while being short of breath, fighting off painful contractions and disabling exudation. After tomorrow I have committed to 4 more weeks of work, one of those being out of staffing working on our units schedule. I just don't know if this body of mine will work for 4 more weeks.

Pain - My SPD is killing me. This impacts my sleep horribly. The saddest thing about SPD is the most painful activity is lying in bed. So even when I get the chance to sleep, it is accompanied but excruciating pain. Every time I move an inch I wake up in pain. I have been near tears just wishing that I could have one night were I can sleep without hurting. With the twins it was also horrible but didn't start until about 28 weeks. I have had this now since about 15 weeks of pregnancy and it just gets worse and worse. Sitting also hurts like hell so about the only thing I can do to stay pain free is stand. Well...I have no energy and I am beyond tired...so the standing isn't really a great solution either.

Okay. I needed to spew that out. I try not to complain too often. I have tried hard not to only bitch and moan with this blog...but I needed to do this. My midwife thinks I won't last until past 38 weeks. This is what is keeping me going. 4 more weeks of work...5 more weeks of this discomfort.

Some one tell me I can do this....

1 comments on "33 Weeks....A Total Bitch and Moan Post"

tripntwinmom on October 30, 2009 at 7:18 AM said...

(((((HUGS)))))) to you

You CAN do it! I did and so can you! I worked with CRAZY teens until 2 days before I delivered B & B. I was miserable. If I can hang in there, so can you! Just keep telling yourdelf that you are doing it now so that you can have time with Max later...

(((((HUGS))))))

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates