Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Sensitive Little Girl


The other night I was sitting on the couch with K laying on my belly. Max started to get very active and kicked K in the head a few times. After the third or fourth time K looked up at me with her big blue eyes and said "I think Max don't like me". Of course I told her that he loved her but then K returned that comment with "Well why is Max kicking me?"

Poor thing. I think at the end she was convinced that Max was not kicking her intentionally but she sure did look upset about it.

0 comments on "My Sensitive Little Girl"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates