Friday, October 16, 2009

31 Weeks


Doing okay.

Had another doctor's appointment yesterday. Blood pressure and urine are fine. Other than that, no real exam. My swelling is still present, but just in my lower legs and feet, so from what I understand, not a big deal. I will go for another US in just over a week.

Work has decided to make the H1N1 vaccine mandatory so I guess soon enough I will be getting the vax :( I was still undecided and I HATE like hell that someone else is making the decision for me, but what can I do. I can fight it, but I will probably lose. Time to just suck it up I guess.

My other worry is my low platelet count. I am a little worried because I have noticed that I bleed a little easier after my Copaxone shots and the other day I knocked my leg into S's bike and ended up with a hematoma and horrible bruise. These might be signs that my platelets are getting into the dangerous levels. I kinda forgot to tell my midwife yesterday, so I will tell her at the next appointment. I will be just over 32 weeks at that point, so she may decide to draw some more labs. I am really afraid that this platelet crap will end up causing me trouble and taking me out of work. I really don't want to be out of work until the baby is here. I do not want to go back any sooner than I have to, and I only have 12 weeks total.

Life is never easy huh? :)

1 comments on "31 Weeks"

tripntwinmom on October 18, 2009 at 6:45 PM said...

Be careful and TAKE CARE OF YOU!

I will be thinking of you over these next several week and hope that you can work till 37 weeks like you wanted to....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates