Friday, December 18, 2009

One Week Old



Max was one week old yesterday. Time just flies when you're having fun.
I really have to say that Max is such a good baby. He rarely fusses, sleeps as well as can be expected and is nursing like a champ. There is really nothing bad I can say about my first week with him. I am totally in love.
The twins have also done wonderfully. S is a little whiny at times and still wants to have his cuddle time. I try my best to hug and kiss on S while constantly telling him what a great big brother he is. He loves to talk to Max and constantly refer to him as his buddy. S also likes to hold Max but that usually only lasts a few seconds. K is much more maternal and wants to help with things like diaper changes and getting him dressed. She is very curious about all his actions and also loves to hold him. K however would probably hold him all day if I let her.
I am doing okay. Delivery wise I think I am healing and recovering nicely. I still have some cramping and of course the residual SPD pain. It might take up to six weeks for the SPD to heal, but at least without an 8lbs baby sitting in my pelvis, the pain is much more manageable. Unfortunately the day I came home from the hospital, I also came home with an upper respiratory infection with cough and sore throat. Within a few days it had spread to a double ear infection as well. If I could shake this illness...I think I would almost feel completely normal.
Enjoy the pic of Max. I had a professional photographer come to the house to take pics and I got a little sneak peak. I will post more when I get them :)

2 comments on "One Week Old"

Lori on December 19, 2009 at 10:10 AM said...

He is adorable. What a beautiful boy! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better and hope that it eases up quickly. Hear you on the respiratory crap. I started winter break with a cold and asthma flare.

Merry Christmas!

tripntwinmom on December 19, 2009 at 4:08 PM said...

OMG! He is GORGEOUS! That is a GREAT picture. Such a serene, calm boy. I am so happy for you that he is a good, easy baby and that things are going well all around...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates