Thursday, February 4, 2010

8 Weeks


My sweet baby boy is 8 weeks old today. It's been a great eight weeks and M has really been such a wonderful baby. He is smiling up a storm, starting to make noises and coo and spending more time awake and interacting with us. He is still a very fussy baby for a few hours every night, but the good far outweighs the bad.

The twins still like him, but their behaviour seems to be a little out of control lately. I am having to be the bad mom and start enforcing stricter rules. I don't know if it's the baby or the age, but they are definitely testing my limits.

Overall, things are going well. I'm trying not to think too much about going back to work in three short weeks. I am a little panicky thinking about it. Hopefully everything will go smoothly!

0 comments on "8 Weeks"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates