Thursday, February 11, 2010

9 Weeks



Not much new to report. M is still doing about the same. Great during the day, fussy at night. He is smiling up a storm and close to laughing. Developmentally he seems right on target. My only concern is a frequent head tilt which may be torticollis. He has his 2 month appointment on Monday so I will mention it then.

And in scary as hell news....I was downstairs while M was upstairs sleeping. I suddenly heard S saying "Mommy...she's not dropping him!" I immediately ran to the stairs to find K holding M and half way down the stairs!!! I grabbed M and freaked out on K! She must have gotten him out of the pack n play in my room and started to bring him down to me! I guess I can't trust them around the baby anymore.

1 comments on "9 Weeks"

tripntwinmom on February 14, 2010 at 5:22 PM said...

Holy crap! Well, I guess that you should be thankful that she DIDN'T drop him. But, wow! SCARY!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates