Monday, February 15, 2010

Two Month Doctor's Appointment



M went to the doctor today for his 2 month check up. He weighed in at 12 pounds 4 ounces, although that was with a wet diaper so I'm thinking closer to 12 pounds. He is 23 inches long although I think most of that is legs! I had to move him into 3-6 month clothes this week because his legs are way too long for all the 3 month outfits.

He got three vaccines and although he cried when they first went in, he recovered pretty quickly. The doc checked his neck and felt like he didn't have tortocollis but that we would keep on eye on it since I was concerned. His right eye still has a blocked tear duct which will hopefully resolve on its own. He also caught a cold that went around the house last week but except for a stuffy nose, he seems to be fine.
We're now good for another two months. The twins have their four year old visit in a few weeks, a dentist visit and I have an appointment or two too. I feel like I see way too many doctors!

1 comments on "Two Month Doctor's Appointment"

Nelly on February 17, 2010 at 12:47 PM said...

You have a beautiful family and I love your posts!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates