Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year


So it's a new year. I could do this long, detailed post about how much I am going to change; all the great things I will accomplish; how I will emerge as a better, happier person by the end of 2012. But let's face it. It would all be bullshit. It would all likely fall apart within a few weeks...maybe even days. I do have several things I need to work on this year. They are similar goals from the past, but I hope to do better with them this time. Not because it's a new year, or because I am doing some grand makeover of myself, but because I am tired of some aspects of my life, and the only one who can change that is me.

As far as this blog goes, I will say this. I hope to be here more. I hope to post more. When I started this blog, I posted nearly every day. I shared thoughts, ideas, pictures, successes and failures. As time past, I started to wonder....does anyone care that I brought the children to the museum today?...does anyone care that I want to do 'xyx'?...are people tired that I am once again bitching about something, complaining about someone, or venting my world beliefs about some random subject?

Well...here's the thing. The answer to all the above may be 'no', but when I made this blog, it was to be a safe place for me to share. Whether that has a happy, sad, pissed off, angry, judgmental or any other type post this was where I was going to share it with the world. I have realized in the last few days that I miss this place. I don't have a spouse, boyfriend or other adult constant in my life that I can vent to. I don't have a partner to smile and laugh at all the crazy things my kids do. So here I am. Here is where I will come when I need to 'talk'. It doesn't matter who is out there to listen or care, but this is the place for me to get it all out, let go, release it from me so that I don't keep it quiet anymore.

That is all for tonight. I hope to be back tomorrow :0)

1 comments on "A New Year"

tripntwinmom on January 4, 2012 at 12:20 PM said...

Good resolution.....

I too have a similar one. As I have the same problems....

Here's to a new us! Miss you and wish we were closer....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates