Monday, January 23, 2012

Well That Stinks!


I just completed and submitted my tax return for last year. The last two years I have received roughly the same refund, so I made a rough plan of my debt payoffs with this amount in mind. Unfortunately, when all was done, I was looking at over $1000 less!

It seems as though in the last year I made a bit more money. This was a surprise to me as I didn't notice any extra money in my monthly budget, but it had to have been there. My exemptions and deductions were the same, but this little bump in income, took me to the next tax bracket - I guess - which resulted in the decreased refund.

BOOOOO

Okay, I will get over my self pity and move on. I am getting money back and that's more than a lot can say. Now onto paying off some debt and making a budget plan for the year that allows me to keep paying of debt!!

2 comments on "Well That Stinks!"

tripntwinmom on January 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM said...

That DOES stink! I am sorry....

Rai on January 26, 2012 at 1:41 PM said...

That sucks! I'm sorry. There's always next year, right?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates