Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday!!


Today my first babies turn six. I am in disbelief. I am in denial.

When they woke up each got hugs and kisses. I told them both Happy Birthday to my BIG kids and K responded with "I am the same size I was yesterday" They went off to school very excited that they could share their day with their friends. I went back to the school at 12:30p to help celebrate a little with pudding cups and drinks.
When they got home, two more presents had been left at the door from a special friend. S got a Kinex Dinosaur and K got a cotton candy maker. She has been asking for one for over a year (I couldn't find one last year for her birthday). We had just enough time to open these, and some clothes from mom - I know...boring! - before heading to dinner. They chose their favorite place to eat and after dinner we spurlged and went to Cold Stone for dessert.
It was a good day. Not too much activity, but a nice time spent together doing special family things.

0 comments on "Happy Birthday!!"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates