Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Random Update


M is on the mend. We are now done all our antibiotics and M is feeling better. His skin is all clear - except for the scars left behind. Please hope with me that this infection stays away. We do not want it back.

In just a few days the twins will be six!? WHAT!? Yep...six. I don't know how it happened, but it did. It's been a great six years. My only hope is the next six don't pass nearly as fast.

Work is going well. Same old, same old. Scentsy is coming along too. Just closed a Basket Party and I have a Home Party scheduled for February. I am trying to make some positive changes to my Scentsy 'business' that will hopefully bring in more customers, or at least increase orders. I would love to be able to put new carpet in another room and any extra cash would be great.

Tax refund money is here and I am doing my best to pay off some things, get some much needed things, and stock up on things that I can. Hopefully I'll make some good decisions.

So...how about this boring, lame a$$ post. Just thought I would check in to let you know I'm still here :0)

0 comments on "Random Update"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates