Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Such a Sweet Boy


I know I've said it before, but my S is such a sweet little man. He is caring and nurturing. He always wants everyone around him to be happy and if anyone is ever hurt or crying, he immediately tends to them. I have been told by many of his teachers what a kind and caring heart he has. This heart is shown to me every day with his interaction with M. He has fully embraced his role as a big brother and genuinely loves his time with M.

This past weekend, we were watching a movie. While watching a scene that was sad (a boy was loosing his beloved pet dog) I looked over at S and there were tears streaming down his face. It's funny because as soon as I saw that, I started to cry. He saw me and then burst into a full cry saying he was so sad for that little boy.

Now, of course, I don't ever want to see my kids crying, but it was so sweet to see him emotionally connect to this story. A true sign of empathy. In a time when so many people don't seem to have any care or concern for people around them, I am relieved to see that my young man has that sensitivity for others.

I can definitely see him growing into an amazing little boy.

2 comments on "Such a Sweet Boy"

tripntwinmom on February 8, 2012 at 7:33 AM said...

Sweetie... :) That is the nice thing about boys. Their sweet side.. See it so much more in boys

Madison.0no on February 21, 2012 at 10:35 PM said...

So cute and sweet. It's true that boys do seem to be more sweeter.:}

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates