Sunday, February 12, 2012

Par-tay Number One


My parents came over today to celebrate the twins birthday. They just arrived home yesterday from Mexico - if your keeping track they were there 3 weeks!

The kids were not only excited to celebrate their birthday, but they had missed their grandma and pop-pop very much and couldn't wait to see them. Me...I was most excited about giving them their dog back ;0)
S received more Lego sets and some clothes. I have spent a lot of time impressing upon him the importance of keeping up with the Lego. They are not cheap and I have made it clear to S that he needs to start caring for his toys. I am hoping he 'listened' and I will see a change in him. I really think Lego is perfect for him, but I will not be wasting money on it.
K received some clothes and some My Little Pony stuff. The best gift?? A little girls bra. You should have seen the smile on her face when she opened the gift. At first, she saw Dora the Explorer on it and tossed it to the side. When my mom explained what it was, she was smitten. She has worn it all day, and has said she wants to wear it every day. Not sure what I'm going to do with that girl.

0 comments on "Par-tay Number One"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates