Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'll Start With the Bitching


On Monday me and a friend took the kids to the zoo (which will be my next post) and everything went really nice. The kids got along pretty well, the weather was wonderful, and the animals were out.

We were finishing up our visit when we stopped to get a drink. I pulled out my phone to check the time, got two cokes and then headed for the tram. We rode the tram back to the entrance where we were going to check out one more exhibit. We got to the exhibit and I again reached for my phone to check the time...only...it was gone. :( :( :( In a matter of 15 minutes my phone disappeared.

I filed all the reports and have called them everyday hoping for a miracle, but none was to be found. I can't believe I lost my phone. My virtually new iPhone4 with a ton a pictures, apps, data, videos and all my contact info. Of course, it also wasn't insured, so now I'm screwed. I can't even get the darn thing replaced.

I was able, thanks to my sister J, to get another phone, but it's not an iphone. I can no longer call and text with the twins and their ipods. I don't have all my cool apps. I can text limitless with my other iphone friends. I know it sounds stupid, but this has really set an additional funk on my already depressed mood.

Lesson learned. Make sure I keep better tabs on my phone and make sure I find some way to back up all my info.

2 comments on "I'll Start With the Bitching"

battynurse on March 29, 2012 at 7:58 PM said...

Did you have the find my phone thing turned on? Don't know how it works but I know mine asked if I wanted it on. That really does suck. Good part is that as far as the apps go you can reload the ones you bought if you get a new iPhone.

emily on April 13, 2012 at 1:03 PM said...

The worst! Sorry to hear that!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates