Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oh Holy Hell


They qualified him. I can't friggin believe it. He qualified for OT services.

Through out my life I have been around children. My mom ran a daycare from her home. I never had a job at a physical location as a teen; I always babysat. According to this, more than half the children I cared for, or observed had some sort of problem.

Early intervention has lost a lot of respect from me today. We live in a culture that wants to label everything. Everyone needs to live within a very small margin of 'normal' and if you don't, then there must be a problem.

Since this is the same agency that provides M with his speech services, I feel I have no choice but to accept OT services. If I don't I will also be labelled, I'm sure. I will tolerate the therapy for a few months and then cut it out. As it is...I don't even know what I'm looking for to know whether or not is is helping.

Absolutely ridiculous!

0 comments on "Oh Holy Hell"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates