Monday, March 12, 2012

Need to Share Something Nice


Last week after my fighting with my insurance company over M's emergency room visit I was quite emotional and rundown. At work the next day, some coworkers noticed it and asked me if something was wrong during our morning meeting. I took the opportunity to share my struggle because they needed to know that there was this clause in our insurance coverage. I warned my co-workers that if they used the ED they were subject to the copay doubling.

Well later in the day I was back eating lunch and found an envelop in my work bag addressed to 'Max's Mommy'. In it was $150 cash to cover the additional copay. It was all computer typed and there was no way to figure out who left it. I confronted a few people who I thought might have been responsible and they are adamantly denied it, and I believed them. So there is some sweet person that I work with who gave me this special gift. It really did lift my spirits.

Today I found out that my appeal was granted so they will remove my additional co-pay. In addition to the long letter, my boss fought for me. She is really sweet and protective that way. Anyway she called today and said it would be removed. Now I am trying to figure out what to do with the $150 my work angel left me. I need to do something meaningful with it since it was given in the spirit to help me. S really wants to attend a week long Dinosaur camp in June which costs $155 so I may use it for that.

There are some nice people out there :0)

1 comments on "Need to Share Something Nice"

battynurse on March 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM said...

There really are kind and caring people out there. What a great thing.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates