Monday, March 12, 2012

Well that Hurt...


Another post about crappy friends and feeling like s#it.

On the way to my twin club meeting tonight I ran into Panera to get some dinner. As I walked in I found my three friends having dinner together before the meeting.

I used to really enjoy this club. I got a lot of friendship and support from it but now it seems to cause more hurt and feelings of seclusion. Maybe I need to reevaluate my membership.

I am starting to wonder what hurts more. The feeling of loneliness from not having any good, close friends, or being constantly hurt by the people I think are good friends.

Sigh...

1 comments on "Well that Hurt..."

tripntwinmom on March 19, 2012 at 7:21 AM said...

What a bunch of b*tches! You do NOT deserve to be treated that way! You should have been invited by them. Didn't you guys used to go there? Why did they not feel it necessary to invite you this time? How rude!
Just remember: Karma my dear...Karma...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates